Saturday, October 4, 2008

Vänerträffen 2008-day 1

Now over to some pictures from one of this summers best VW meetings. Everything from the weather to the organization was on top. This event should not anyone miss if you like VW.

Fredrik on the way to Vänerträffen.
My daughters friend Mirre on the way to her first VW meeting.
My crazy daughter.
Stefan Kuus is waitng for the bridge to lower down so he can continue in too Vänersborg.
Finally Fredrik arrive to Vänersborg after a lot of trouble with the car.
Also Daniel's bus are in place. Now the drinking starts soon :)
There we go. The first beer is opened. MAy be that is Daniel's third. More to come.
Emelie wonder what she is doing here?
Nice view from my car. I wish it was summer the whole year.
Now the party is on top. Even Daniel is awake hehe.
Emelie watch over Fredrik so he don't drink to much.
Börje and Mikael discuss something interesting.
On the way back from the pub or was it on the way to the pub. I can't remember. I was a good first day anyway.

No comments: