Friday, October 31, 2008

Another ESSO visit

Fredrik send me a lot of new nice picture he took when we was visiting Krister some weeks ago. Thank you Fredrik.
I just love to walk around at this small place. All this old stuff makes me so nostalgic. It reminds me when I worked at pertol stations, soon 20 years ago. Here in Sweden is not a petrol station anymore as it was before. Before could you buy everything there to your car. Today a petrol station more looks like a grocery store with all this junk food and fast food.
Every time I visit this place are there some new stuff. You always find something new that you never seen before.
If you ever drive by Varberg give Krister a call and visit him. It's well worth the time.
You can get Christer at phone number 070-3410660.
I don't know how many pictures I have with my car in front of this ESSO tap.
Krister have just collecting stuff for 6 years so he have done it well.
There are not just stuff from old ESSO. Today Krister got all kind of old stuff from different petrol stations. Me and Krister discuss his new Hot Rod.
Hard stuff to find.
Inside here is the heart of the museum. I guess it's becuase it belong some very nice accessories to my Bug :P
Look at the rack with all this old fan belts.
High up beneath the roof there are some more goodies.
In this cupboard are most of my favourite stuff :P
Some nice radios in varying condition. Hmmm I wounder if it's not an old steering wheel to an VW bus up there. Cans, cans and more cans in different colours and sizes.
Wax.
More nice racks.
More ESSO cans. If you have some old ESSO or other stuff you don't want anymore give Krister a call and ask if he is intrested in it. I bet he is ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!