Saturday, October 4, 2008

Summer update , Wheels & Wings- Friday

Now over to the big event Wheels and Wings. I let the picture talks.

Emma is sitting and relaxing.
Magnus Backman is adjusting the motor on the dragster before the startup.
Clas in a interview before the startup.
The winner of the most beautiful car in Sweden 2008.
Another participant in the competition Most beautiful car 2008. Another winner, "Bilsport classic most outstanding car".
Old DC3 up in the air.
DC3 on the way down. Prepair for landing.

My dad and my daughter Emma with friends take it easy in the sun.
My father and me take a nap in the sun after the dinner.
The end of the Friday did we spend outside Fredrik’s home together with some beer and friends. Late this night we got some rain but that did’t prevents us from drinking some more beer and whisky.

No comments: