Saturday, October 4, 2008

Summer update 2, Läjet

This summer’s biggest event or happening in my city Varberg is Wheels & Wings. This year from Thursday to Sunday this meeting gathering about 3000 cars. The best thing is the very good cursing. But this year it was a little dead because of the local government in Varberg made the road through Varberg one-way street. Who want to drive the car in just one direction without meeting anyone?
This year was the weather perfect with a lot of sun and blue sky. It was only on Saturday evening that was bad with some rain.
For me it was a perfect meeting, I even won a price for one of the most outstanding cars. It was the magazine Bilsport classic that gave me the price.

I will first start with some picture from the Thursday car meet in Läjet. This Thursday we place a new record with over 320 cars. The area was fully packed with cars from all over Sweden.

My gudson Love take a drive in my garage before the drive down to the Thursday car mett in Läjet.
Cool guy driving through the city.
Fredrik make a posé infront of some of the cars.
My and Fredrik’s rat between all the big once.
Some cool guys and girls.
A very nice VOLVO P1900.

No comments: