Saturday, March 21, 2009

Lakeland VW Classic

After the party at Rhoden Rd did we drive to a hotel in Bartow for some hours sleep. In the morning did we meet up with all the guys from the party. We had a quick stop at Mc Donalds for some fast food and then was i time to continue at Lakeland VW Classic.
Bill's bus.
Bill and his wife had some MC fast food.
Leroy sit down and relax, at the same time did Patrick avoid to get som tan.
It's good with food, ask Mike. He is eating like someone try to steal his food :D In the background kan you see his Bug fully loaded with Empi stuff.
Cristin's awsome bug. In the back dround is Mike's double cab.
Serena in her bug on the way to Lakeland VW classic.
Bill on the move.
Patrick in his cool Porche 914.
Finally did we arrive to Lakland VW classic. This is just some nice cab that I tock a picture of.
BRM 17" :P
Nice patina on this bug.
More pictures of Cristin's bug. I can't get enough of it.
This is a bad ass!
Mike Reed's awsome Texas brown VW type1 from 56.
This awsome VW has the same finish everywhere.
Haugus car vase, just arrived from Sweden with some flowers.

The motor is build by Bill from BKC. Mike Reed's other toy if we now talk about cars ;)

The double-cab has a nice engine.
Can a rail buggie be more perfect then this?
Potent 1915cc.
Maximum detailed.

Rat rod.
Handy equiped?
I hope nobody wrack with this ride. I don't want my neck nailed against that headrest.
Serena with her very nice ride.
Cristin with her awsome bug.

With this last picture will I say thank you to every new and old friend that I, my dad and Michael meet on this trip. I hope to see you all soon again.

No comments: