Friday, March 13, 2009

Holiday Inn, Perry

After a long day at All Speed motor works did everyone drive down to Holiday Inn in Perry.
The party at the parking lot is the best thing this week end. I let the pictures talk buy it self.
My dad is standing on the right side and wonder what guys and girls is this? Animals, rednecks or just a bunch of nice people.
Hmmm this is a funny guys or are they gays?
-You are talking shit again shit again Nigel.
-No I'm not. I'm just drinking beer.
I'm the party animal. I like to party, party.
Are you kidding? I'm the chef over this grill.
-Now are you following me up to my bed!
-Yeeeees!
Caveman need a new engine, toolbox and tools for Christmas present.
There is nothing wrong with my tongue, ask Charles.
Noooo, not one more guy that need a lessen how to trim an engine. Michael had a lot to do this night :D
Did you check the oil?
This is why i never will finish my convertible.
No I don't need a lesson how a turbo works but I think I need a beer or two.
The happy gang are on the move.

No comments: