Monday, February 2, 2009

Garage visit at JN :s place

Today did I make a stop at JN:s garage.
After nearly 700km drive was I finally in Gävle. A fast check in to the hotel and some dinner then was I back into the car again. This evening did I drive to Jörgen Nilsson alias JN. He lives in the middle of nowhere close to the small village Årsunda about 10 km from Sandviken. The reason to the visit was that I had a welding helmet for him.

JN is working on what are going to be a very interesting car for the summer. I can tell you all that it will be a classic Cal-Looker. I don't want to disclose to much about it but maybe it will have some flake paint and some classic engine-lid made in glass fibre. The interior will be simple with old Jazz racing seats and other classic Cal-Look stuff. In the future will it also have a big engine. Tomorrow will I continue this weeks trip up to Örnsköldsvik. When you are up there you never know what will happen :)

No comments: