Monday, March 17, 2008

USA tour 1 vistit at Smiff's place

Today I went up to McDonough and again made a stop at Summit racing. After that I went to Kevin Smith alias "Smiff'". Smiff is a member of the BKC and owns a orange -56 ragtop that he has won a bunch of trophy with.
This VW is a real beauty.
Kevin's 2332cc build by Chico Performance Racing. Kevin got 169hp at the Dyno day.
The interior in this car is just awesome. The balance between all the parts is just so OK.
Now some picture from Kevin garage. His garage is just too good. Who would not like to have this place to play in :D
Last a picture of Kevin to the right and his friend and chef for the day Dino.Thanks for the visit Kevin and the good food.
I look forward to see you again next year.
Right now I just want to fly home and finish my own car before the summer. But most of all meet my girls that i miss a lot.

No comments: