Friday, March 21, 2008

Back in Sweden again

After some nice weeks over in the USA am I now back at my home. I was out at my garage yesterday to start up and try to do something useful. It took me an hour or two to start up. In the beginning it was just too cold :) I bought some new stuff this trip to. New Simpson Latch & Link Lap Belts for my kids so they sit as safe as possible. For myself I bought Simpson Latch F/X Driver Restraint Systems. This if I will get out on the track again to kick some plastic fantastic cars.

I have updated my PURCHASE & SELL. Take a look and see if there is something intresting.

Here I started mount the Harness/belts. I have also started to fix all cables around the battery. I will take away some of the stuff there that I don't use. In the other opposite side will I mount my new Harman/Kardon CA280. This will give enough with power to my new DLS R1070 Reference that I will have in the space behind the back seat.

The new pulley in place. It was not too bad.

No comments: