Sunday, March 16, 2008

USA tour 1 Silver Dollar Showdown March 9th

I put in some more pictures from the Sunday event in Reynolds. The weather was great. It was so great that this Swedish guy more looked like a crocodile in the face during this week.
I lost my spare battery during Saturday night. Because of that could I not take that many good pictures as i hoped. There is some but I have used my cell phone for the movie so take care of the bad quality.

This was the first cars I see lwhen I look out of the window last Sunday morning.
Chico looks a little afraid in this cold weather :D
On the way up to the start.
Here is Lee Streets marvellous 56 pro stock car.
Oliver Frays wonderful pro stock. The detail work on this car is just miraculous for me.You can se Oliver’s father with his nice German temperament ;) You were lovely guys, nice to meet you and good luck for the rest of the season.
Look at the awesome detail work.






Dammed, first time i see the trailer queens moving. I thought. But no way! Look at next movie and you understand. They don't drive them. They even push them by hand so they not ware out the engine or they were out of gas.
That was everything from this weekend. It was an awesome weekend with a lot of fun. Good and funny guys, great food and beer wonderful cars, i think the list is endless. Anyway thanks a lot guys!

No comments: