Tuesday, July 15, 2008

MIB Summer Meet #1 2008

This weekend was me and Micke over at Denmark for the MIB Summer Meet #1.
This meeting was one of the best meeting I ever bin at. Everything was very good, nice people, very nice area for the meeting and last the marvellous food, the good price on beer (5Dkr) and all other things to drink.
The meeting was located in a old enormous playground area that was shut down in 91.
Micke on the run :D
There was alot of very nice cars. This Ghia was one of them.
Camp Sweden.
Micke study the Cal look winner at BugRun in Sweden some weeks ago.
One of my favourites at this meeting.
Flying service bug.
Outstanding best in show.
One more nice bug.
One very nice Notch.
Mattias and Tomas enjoy some beers.
Also Woffe from Wolfsparts hade a good time and was drinking some beer.
Woffes bus full of nice parts.
Camp MIB.


The Swedish babes. Tomas, Mattias and Woffes girlfriends or wifes? My boy for the night is in the middle ;)
This is some very nice pictures I find on VW Nettet and I think it is Mikael from Ålbog who have pictured them.

Finally the picture that proof that this was one of the best meetings. MIBs own hot stripper.

No comments: