Thursday, July 10, 2008

Engine update

Just when I should dive through the gate into Mantorp Park my clutch broke. The good thing was that I was able to drive home without any problem. After some weeks have I still used the car. I did not had the energy to pull it out and verify if it was the clutch or not. I could drive but I could not drive as I wanted ;) After last week Thursday meeting in Läjet I gave up. I could not ever race against a moped.
I pulled the engine out and was prepared on the worst scenarioIt was just the ring that press against the clutch release bearing that was broken. I bought a new Kennedy racing stage II clutch and a Gene Berg street clutch disc.Now when I had the motor down I tock the chance and cleaned it up and made a control on everything. So hopefully don't I have to take out the motor any more time this summer.I also put on some yummy stuff I bought when I was over in USA.

Can anyone see what is wrong with this ring ;) I can and I know what harm it will do :(
The engine ready to be installed again. Now the fun part begin.
The engine in place.
Me working my ass of to be ready for the weekends event.
The engine in place and cranked up. Purr like a cat :)
Some new goodies.
More goodies. Danmark here we come :D I hope the beer is cold and ready!

No comments: