Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My VW in Bilsport

In the last number of Bilsport (One of the biggest car magazine in Sweden) is there reportage about my VW.

This is a little proof for myself and the work that I have done during the last years to get the car in the way that I want it. Now can I start on something new or rebuild it again.

The reportage is made of Emanuel Gylling from Bilsport and the pictures have Andreas Hansson taken. I must say I'm very satisfied with it and how they did it. They took pictures for nearly two days at Krister Lindbloms Esso museum and on some country roads outside Varberg.




























Now over to some pictures that I took during the day at Kristers Esso museum.
Andreas i action. I wish I hade some coins for the slot :D
They liked Kristers place so much that they did reportage about that to. How will we place this lamp?
Now are we confused.
How does it look?
The pictues was as good as they could be. What a success!

That was that. This two guy was really funny. I hope they will come next year again ;)

No comments: